Sehwan Oh is from Seoul, South Korea in 2008 with a great hope of learning a deep engineering insight. The first thing he learned here, however, is nothing but love since he is married to a pretty UGA girl in 2010. It absolutely completes his half of successful life he has dreamed, and now he is pursuing the other half by the support of Dr. Mavris.
- Evaluation of mission effectiveness as a part of system-of-systems
- Advanced design methodology and modeling - neural networks, agent based method, network theory, etc.
Education and Work Experience
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2006, Hanyang University (Seoul, South Korea)
- Ph.D, Aerospace Engineering, expected in 2013, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Republic of Korean Army: 201st Special Assault Brigade, 2001~2003
- Korea Aerospace Industries: T-50 Design Team, 2006~2007 - Wing design support for manufacturing
Memberships and Service
- AIAA Student Member